1. Can I install Integle Electronic Lab Notebook (InELN) on my designated server?
Yes, InELN can be installed on your designated cloud server; InELN can also be installed on your company's server or virtual server, which can run independently on the local area network and control data security.
2. How to install and use InELN?
InELN is based on the B/S architecture. You do not need to download any software on your computer. As long as you have an account and a browser installed in your computer, you can use InELN.
3. Can InELN experimental data be exported?
Yes, experimental data can be exported to PDF or Word format.
4. Will the data recorded on InELN be damaged?
Integle has 7 years of experience in InELN data services, serving more than 20 listed companies. InELN supports real-time data backup, has 3 backups at the same time, and supports backups at multiple addresses.
5. There are A project and B project. The person in charge of project A is an ordinary member of project B. The person in charge of project A can see all the data of project A, but can't see all the data of project B. He can do experiments under project B. Is this possible?
Yes, all permissions of InELN can be set to individuals, and permissions of each person or each project team can be set, including permissions to view, set templates, sign & close, and export files.
InELN allows project leader to see everyone's experiments and to control project progress at any time.
6. Can ELN replace paper experiment records? What specific regulatory requirements are complianced in InELN?
Regulations recognize that electronic records are equivalent to paper records, and electronic signatures are equivalent to handwritten signatures.
Specific regulations are:
US FDA 21 CFR Part 11
EU Eudralex Volume 4, Annex 11: Computerizedsystems (Annex 11)
NMPA "Code for Quality Management of Non-clinical Drug Research"
7. What is the difference between ELN and LIMS?
ELN focuses on the experimental research of record innovation, which is characterized by the changeable content of experimental records, high flexibility, strong professionalism and specificity. ELN can promote the accumulation of historical experimental records, form a valuable knowledge database, and are usefull to collaborate with multiple teams. So InELN can help improve innovation efficiency; LIMS focuses on the analysis of samples generated during the batch production process, and records standardized and process-oriented experiments. The accumulated data is not useful for innovation research, but is useful for regulatory compliance needs.